Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Finally Did it!!


Who would guess that I would ever have a blog. Oh, I'm so happy to be among the "in" crowd. Just think of all the neat stuff I can show you all. Man, this will be so fun!!! I can hardly wait to get going. If not for the DQS#7, I'd probably still be sitting here blogless. My poor partner hasn't a clue to what I'm really like, poor dear!!

I'm almost done with my first doll quilt and I'm sure it's no where near her likes, so I'll finish it and see what happens. I'm thinking I'll have about 4 before this whole thing is done. (I do get carried away.)

Here's a sneak peek to the first one:

DQS #7 Sneak peek

6 comments:

LJ said...

Yayyy!! you got a blog!! Yayyy!! doing the bloggy happy dance with you!!
Loving that header!!

Unknown said...

Go Girl! and I still think that's the prettiest quilt block I've ever seen...

Karen said...

This is just the cutest little doll quilt ever made! Who but you would think to combine smocking and quilting?! I this that this is just stunning and worthy of great attention. (I know, I know.....you don't want any.) Love it!!! I love that duck, too!

Jodi Nelson said...

You have a BLOG !!! You have a BLOG !!! Finally! ;o) LOL So excited for you! And for me. tee hee. Can't wait to see everything. Welcome to blog land our flickr friend. You're going to love it.

henny said...

hai..I'm a newby at your new blog! I've just pop out from the fresh modern quilt in flickr and see your bubble quilt. Very beautiful!! I adore everything in it.

Cole's Corner said...

I'm sooooo glad I talked you into it... look 9 followers already!!!!
Wooo Hooo