Friday, July 31, 2009

I finished it!

I'm telling you.....when you have a blog, you tend to think of the silliest things to photograph. I took a picture of my supper last night and then decided it was too dumb to mention (although it was yummy), then I watered the flowers outside and thought maybe you'd be interested in my overgrown romaine lettuce or my poor undernourished tomato plants. Thankfully though, you won't have to go through any of that craziness because I finished my ducky doll quilt today. I've decided to call it, "Quack". The finished size is 19 1/2 by 21 inches. Unfortunately, I don't think it's my swap partner's taste at all so who knows where this will end up. Maybe I should give it away???

The front:

DQS7 #1 "Quack"

And a close-up of the cute duckies:

"Quack"

And lastly, the back: (Where did he go??)

Back of DQS7 #1 "Quack"

Now, I have to decide what's next. I have a few more in my head, and darling husband is out of town again, so I have free sailing to make as big of a mess as I'd like. Stay tuned........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the foot prints on the back. Too cute and to even think about putting smocking on a quilt! You are indeed in a class by yourself there, Carol!

Karen said...

Adorable! I love those sweet little ducks and the daisy buttons. You always do the most interesting quilt backs. LOVE this one, Carol!

Cole's Corner said...

Gorgeous!!! My favorite so far!