Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Knew??

No way would I have ever thought that I'd enjoy the mini quilt process. I mean, here I was kicking out a lap quilt a week, rushing to the quilt shop to get it registered for the quilter, picking up a finished one another day, and all I could have been doing was making cute little ones that make me smile. I am having such a ball!!! I think I told you that there might be 4 for that doll swap I'm in, right? Well.....#2 is done! First, let me tell you that I am NOT a gnome girl. Neither do I really appreciate mushrooms (except on my pizza), but lately, I've been noticing that several younger quilters really "flip" for this stuff so I decided to make something in that line.


Let me introduce you to "Gnome Sweet Gnome":

DQS7 #2



6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very cute.
a friend of mine who just turned 30 something had a gnome party.
she loves them.

Unknown said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bettycrockerass/sets/72157621329541879/

here's the gnome pictures...just for fun.

carol said...

Betty Crocker Ass, your link didn't work for some reason. Please come back, I'd love to see them!

Karen said...

VERY cute gnome quilt, Carol! You are amazing!
Hugs, Soop

LJ said...

cutest little gnome ever! i love the black!

Jodi Nelson said...

LoVe this gnome quilt. He's adorable! Yes we are suppose to wait until mid august to mail. I didn't know that. ;o) Whew. But you could send this to me right away. I wouldn't mind. (and I'm not young either) LOL ;o)