Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love this Quilt!!

Oh, I love this quilt so much.  I'm not sure if it's now my favorite or second favorite, but I'm crazy about it.  The weight is amazing and reminds me of the old fashioned quilts of yesteryear.  I suppose I should wash it....but I'm not ready yet.  I really love quilts just quilted and not washed and dried right away.  You can never get the newness factor back again, so I put off the process as long as possible.  Anyone else feel like this????  Maybe it's the contemporary in me, I don't know.

Squared Insanity Complete

I just was reminded by a friend that I didn't take a picture of the back. Duh!! It's just plain white (because I was "squared out" when I finished the front), but the quilting is amazing and it really shows up nice on the solid color. My quilter does such a good job. I'll take a pic tomorrow!!! Come back..........

5 comments:

beth said...

This quilt is SO GREAT! Love all that color!!

Jenny said...

It is magnificent!

Amelia said...

This quilt is 'Da Bomb' I love it soo much!!

As to the unwashedness - well i am with you to a degree but I have a quilt my mum made me years ago(about 17 year ago i think)! It is so very soft and cuddly now, my kids love snuggleness of it!

Again, great work!

Cole's Corner said...

It's beautiful! One of my (many) favorites.

Anonymous said...

wow! That is one very pretty quilt. You never cease to amaze me with your talent there!