Friday, February 5, 2010

Color Play

Remember all those solids I bought a few weeks ago?  Well, I've been playing......and it's SO FUN!  I'm onto my 2nd one already, but have only shown this one so I wanted to post it here so you can see it too.  All I've been doing lately is sewing.  My right knee has been on the "blink" for some reason and it's just so much easier to keep myself entertained being creative rather than shopping or walking around.  Advil helps too!! (Of course, not going scrap hunting in the basement, isn't working too well!  LOL)  

Color Play

I think this one is going on my dining room wall and the "285" one will be moved to the living center. I hope I don't run out of wall space before I run out of ideas. LOL Seems the more I sew, the more ideas I get!

11 comments:

Jan said...

Love this colorful quilt/wall hanging. Hope you knee stops pain-ing you.

Poppyprint said...

This is truly patchalicious. A super-cool colour spectrum quilt. You're amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it love it! What a cool layout and choice of colours. Did I mention that I love it?!

Amelia said...

Wow, you have been on a real roll! I am really enjoying seeing what you are coming up with, can't wait to see whats next.

Rettabug said...

How fun! It reminds me of musical notes on a scale for some reason. I'll have to check out how you did the dots....applique?

I hope your knee is feeling better by now.

planetanna said...

that is very cool! so simple - but so effective!!

Cole's Corner said...

I love it, too!

Susan said...

Such a fun quilt and isn't it wonderful, Carol, to have lovely stash fabrics to work with?

Great little quilt!

henny said...

What a cool project! Simple but very amazing.

Amy Friend said...

Love this!

eva said...

Brilliant!!!!

that's the only word i can find...

xo
eva