Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ummmm......

Oh me, oh my, what can I show you that's new? I have been working, but (again) I did make something for a swap and can't show you until my partner gets it.....and, believe it or not, I haven't even been assigned a partner yet for the swap. Nothing like being ahead of the game, huh? The theme is "Take Flight" which with my love for drawing birds, is right up my alley. I jumped right into that one, believe me and it is cute.......only about 8x10 though. Soon, people, soon....I promise.

I did make two more mug rugs though.....even though I can only show you one of them in full. I decided to personalize one for my partner and thank God she's already commented and likes it. Otherwise I'd have to find someone with the same name to gift. LOL (Can you just see me do that?) Funny!

The White Tree

Snowman Mug Rug

I'll probably send that out soon after the 22nd mailing date, so I'll re-post him after that so you can see the whole thing.

Other than that, not much new. I have a new project planned that I want to try with my beloved crayon technique and who knows if it'll work. Then, too, I want to do some more little quilts for the 12 days of Christmas. I have some crazy ideas!! Can't you just imagine the 3 French Hens!

Until next time, thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!!! I better get crackin' on some creations!

9 comments:

Anja said...

I love them, beautiful quilting!
If your swap-partner doesn´t like it, I would change my name, so you can give to me instead ;o))

Anja

Poppyprint said...

I love the rolly polly snowman!

KarrieLyne said...

So so cute! I love them both! Such a creative mind you have!

I especially love the pebble quilting on the snowman background! Perfect touch!

Ursula said...

Oh my gosh! cute cute cute :)

Susan said...

This absolutely adorable! I love the snowman, your partner is so lucky! :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Too too cute!

eileensideways said...

you really have applique mastered. wonderful whimsical designs. thanks for sharing. come join us on twitter so we can keep up with your creativity.

Linda said...

Hi, I am so happy that you posted on stash manicure, Now I have found you and have become a follower. MY you are one talented girl. I have been reading your posts going back to june. You certainly give applique a new look.
Thanks..

The Retired Mama said...

I thought I would give you a big pat on the back-- a thumbs up-- an atta girl-- a vote of confidence-- a word of gratitude.
I love your site. I love you mug rugs.( and quilts) Thanks for sharing your talent your creations always bring me a smile. Keep up the joyous work.