Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's a New Day



Actually it's not really a new day....yesterday was!  Did you notice?  E-gads, you HAD to notice!!  I have a whole new looking blog and isn't it just so awesome?  All I really wanted was a new header, but yikes, I got a whole lot more!  And it's all due to my new friend, Madame Samm.  Isn't she just the best?  Lord knows how she found me (because you all know that I'm not so hot on this goofy computer and couldn't find my head in a hole) but thank heavens she did!!  Actually, I'm going to be a guest blogger here next week and she runs that blog.  What a talent!  You MUST take a peek!  Hurry up, go do it now!!  You'll love it!  (Now, if I don't screw it up, things might be okay.  You know how my pictures get screwed up here once and awhile.......horrors if I do the same thing there!!!)  Say a little prayer for me, okay?

And all I had to do to repay her for all her glorious work was make her a quilt.  (A little quilt.)  BUT, I can't show you 'cause she hasn't gotten it yet.  You know that Canadian postal service!  So stay tuned, 'cause it's a dilly and she's gunna love it!!!  Thank you Samm!!!  I love my new blog!!

20 comments:

Amy said...

very pretty changes. I need to change my colors..but I always have to ask my daughter to help me,And she is out fot own for another wk..I guess mine can wait,Amy

Linda said...

Too cute Carol. They say change is always good.

Sharon said...

I love the new look. I found your blog several weeks ago and have enjoyed reading all your previous entries. Your work is fabulous ... I love it all!

Brenda said...

fun header!

Judi said...

Love the new changes. Looking forward to working on mine over the holiday. Just ask and bloggers will share how they do their blogs.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Love your new look, Carol! It's just wonderful.

I tried my hand at a mandala wall quilt for my niece for Christmas, which I chronicled on my blog. It's far from perfect, but it's my first attempt and my blogger friends said I should gift it anyway. I'll keep practicing until my stitching is as precise as yours. I don't draw, so I'll keep using line drawings as my starting point.

Thanks so much for your inspiration!
Again...I love your new look!
xoxo
Donna

Susan said...

Hey, hey, hey! You are looking good, Carol! Very nice blog appearance, it's lovely and fun, like you!

Mama Spark said...

Congrats on the Stash Manicure gig!! Love their blog and ADORE yours!!

LJ said...

Imagine me singing: I Loooooveeee Iiiiiitttt!!! :)

Lisa said...

Great new look for the blog. your stuff is so cute! I just love looking at everything. Merry Christmas!

Poppyprint said...

Hey, she found me, too! I'll be guesting right after you, Carol. She's a hoot, isn't she? Love your new look (and hey, it isn't all our post office's fault, you know, once a year something does actually get through, haha).

Trudi said...

Love the new look! And isn't Madamme Samm such a love! I'm looking forward to your post, I've been following over there for some time! Can't wait to see what you made for her too! So much to celebrate! yAYYY!

susan said...

very nice, Carol - it looks great! then again, how could a photo of your work possibly *not* look great?!!?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I LOVE that header!! I also like the simplicity of the new background. Your pics really pop and the page loads much faster.

Merry Christmas. I can't tell you how glad I am I found your blog.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your header - so bright and beautiful! blessings, marlene

Annie said...

It's wonderful! Bright and colorful, just like you like.

Calicojoan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calicojoan said...

Your blog looks great! Madame Samm has been a busy lady. She found me today, and I am guesting blogging tomorrow! Yikes!

Susan said...

Your new header is WONDERFUL!! All your beautiful work on show! I would love to know how to make my blog looks individual! Madame Samm is a lot of fun, isn't she!?

Leah said...

I found your blog and your flikr photos from Stash Manicure. Your work is fantastic. I looked at every photo you have posted in flikr. I am going to add myself as a follower on your blog so I can keep up with your awesome projects. :)