Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's here!!

Yeah!!!  I REALLY love how this turned out and I think you will too.  Remember this:

"Color Play"

With the fancy back that looks like this:

"Color Play"-fancy back

Well, guess what?  I FINALLY got the patterns yesterday and they're ready for sale.

Color Play Pattern

Think I had enough printed?:

The bunch!

I do tend to get carried away!  OR.....maybe I'm dreaming of tons of orders?  Who knows?  Anyway, I'm having a sale until the end of April.  The normal price of these patterns is $12 retail, but for the rest of April I will sell them for only $10 apiece and I will pay the shipping.  How's that for a deal?  If you are interested, please write me at turznik@execpc.com and we can work out the details.  I take checks, cash, money orders and Paypal.  (Can't get any better than that, huh?)

In the meantime, I'll continue to work on this:

The next project

It's a pain......all the piecing and trimming is driving me batty!!  AND, I'm not done!  I think I'm going to make a big version too.........(after I place an order for some fabric!)  That one will probably drive me over the edge!!  Stay tuned...............

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, that is awesome. Congratulations - seeing your own pattern in print must be just fabulous. I will be wanting one of those. Off to send you an email now.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

neat pattern. Good luck with your sales.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Rettabug said...

Congratulations on your newest pattern launch, Carol!!!! Its beautiful & must be such a thrill to see it in print!!!
BRAVO!!!

Sparky said...

Ohhh you can count on me for 1 yes my dear...of course I want to make one...and I may even add a ruffle or two lol...nooooo not really, how can I mess with perfection..just saying..

Anonymous said...

Haha Madame Samm cracks me up!

Congrats on your pattern - I LOVE it!! But then rainbows on white, what is not to love!! I hope it goes really well for you!

Yumm yumz by patticakes said...

Awesome! Simply just one word - AWESOME!!!

Calicojoan said...

Save all those little trimming. Sandwich them between 2 layers of water soluble and quilt the beezeebers out of them. You will have a brand new fabric to play with. I know that's taking things to a whole new level of insanity!
What can I say!!!!
:-)

Shannon said...

Congratualtion on the pattern!!!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Great pattern! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Congrats! Looking bright and beautiful!

Poppyprint said...

THe patterns, and the quilt, look fabulous Carol!!! Way to go. Hope you sell every last one of 'em!

gail.designs said...

Love, love the pattern. Have you thought about offering a kit? If not, where do you get your rainbow solid cottons?
Gail

gauen @ mbc. edu

Tezzcan said...

Eek I love this pattern but I'm going to have to wait for my next pay day.

2ne said...

Wow - I love your blog - and became a follower. You are so kreative and make so many fun quilts - I just love it all :-) Look forward to follow you on your kreative world :-)

VickiT said...

LOVE the newest pattern. Such great colors too. I'm wondering what you're doing with the pile of scraps now though too.