Friday, October 2, 2015

Winter is coming

It's really getting chilly here.  All day the high has only been 50 degrees.  I've been in the house with long sleeves, socks, jeans and a hoodie.  I refuse to turn on the furnace yet.  Crazy, I know!  Believe me, it will happen soon enough!

Here are the envelopes I sent out this week to my sweeties.  





And then, I started a new pair of socks almost two weeks ago and thankfully, they're done now.  I used the pattern, "Hermione's Everyday Socks" with Manos Del Uruguay yarn - Alegria in the "Pindo 8855" color way with size #1 needles.  My daughter will be thrilled!  She claimed the yarn for herself right after I bought it.




Then, my sister visited on Tuesday and brought me a lovely present that she got at a fiber show…..isn't it so pretty?  Now, to decide what to make with it…..



And that's the news……not much, but boring is good!  I hope you all have a pleasant and fun week.  Until next time……….

No comments: